Northland creative writing news this month:
- Whangarei poet Piet Nieuwland has launched poetry collection As light into water with Indian publisher Cyberwit. Click on through to check it out (https://www.cyberwit.net/authors/piet-nieuwland).
- Did you know we have a children’s book publisher in Bay of Islands? Giltedge Publishing relocated to Kerikeri from Wellington a couple of years ago. Check out their fascinating publications for the likes of National Geographic. (https://www.giltedgepublishing.co.nz/ )
- Hot Pursuit (A Novel of the Gloaming Book 1) – paranormal erotica novel published this month by a Kerikeri local “Rose Gardiner” ( https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Pursuit-Novel-Gloaming-Book-ebook/dp/B08VRLJ3L5/ref=sr_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=hot%20pursuit&qid=1612484589&s=digital-text&sr=1-7)
- We have two new releases from Wild Side Publishing of Ruawai… GREATER THINGS. The warrior woman’s true life stories of healing from abortion, addictions, sexual abuse and trauma. Learn more at www.wildsidepublishing.com
- OF HORSES AND MEN. Step into a farrier’s boots and experience funny, thrilling, sad and unusual stories featuring a host of lively characters, both equine and human. Learn more at https://www.trademe.co.nz/…/horses/listing/2929947824… OR www.wildsidepublishing.com
Don’t forget, the closing date for submissions to Pavlova Press’s pavlova anthology has been extended until 31 March 2021. All details are here: https://pavlovapress.co.nz/call-for-submissions/